The More



The more I am my true self,
The more I love you

The more I walk through life,
The more I understand you

The more I touch my brokenness,
The more I accept you

The more I am lonely and void,
The more I become a home for you

The more I am stuck on the path,
The more I open my arms to give you a push

The more I loose the horizon,
The more I am patient with you

The more I stumble and fall on my journey,
The more I see in you an angel

The more I discover our common humanity,
The more I stand for your dignity

The more I embrace my beauty,
The more I am

The more I love
 The more the world becomes a better place


Bawendsom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ONE AND THE ONLY POGORO CULTURE

THE ITESO PEOPLE

Brother Tobie Kizza

The Karimojong, their Beliefs and The Supreme (Spirits and God)